Monday, November 14, 2011

This is life

Credits:

This is my life today...
1. I bought some avocados last night and they were hard as a rock.. came home today to have lunch and they were perfectly tender and ready for my salad... as if they knew they were bought and needed :) 
2. I am waiting for a baby to join us earthside. I am so excited for this particular birth.. this baby has some amazing parents! 
3. I have started a new part time job (2 weeks ago actually), cleaning a house for a family. It is tiring and rewarding in strange ways.
4. It is a beautiful fall day here, and I am going to hide away in the tub for a while with some epsom salts, a good book, and a candle burning. Because I can. And because I stink from all the cleaning ;) 
5. My eczema is flaring up in this dry and cold weather, and I am using the most divine hand cream... it is called "Shea Moisture Organic Baby Head-to-Toe Ointment". It has frankincense and myrrh in it and it smells sooo amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment