Sunday, April 8, 2012

joy in the lonely

today was a good day. a great day! in fact the whole weekend was wonderful. A and i visited with friends, played, went to the park, went to church, went for walks, and celebrated Easter. Yet i have this pervasive feeling of loneliness. i so desperately want a man to share my life with. one who enjoys doing the day to day stuff and being a parent. i thought i had found him but like all my relationships have been, its complicated. and now im not so sure its going to work out and it is just so soooo disappointing. i am lonely. i want a partner. i want security and love. i want stability.

BUT.

i am choosing joy and abundance with where i am and what my life is now.


{me and my girl going for a nature walk on a beautiful day}


No comments:

Post a Comment